M.E.G. Photography

M.E.G. Photography
Contemporary Photojournalistic Wedding Photography

Monday, August 11, 2008

July Shots

Ahh, I've gotten behind on my blogging! July was a very busy month. . . July 12th was Tina and Scott's Wedding at St. Luke's Methodist Church, and the reception was at a golf resort with a BEAUTIFUL setting. The windows were magnificent! Also, Courtney and Oscar then came over to shoot maternity pictures before their beautiful baby girl, Mia, was born (yesterday!). On July 19th, I attended the wedding of Cassandra and Tad - I was actually their videographer, but managed to get a few shots on the side. The following week I shot the wedding of Jenny and Romeo. . . so well put together, and the reception was quite the party! Here are some of my best pics. . .




No comments: