M.E.G. Photography

M.E.G. Photography
Contemporary Photojournalistic Wedding Photography

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bennie and Kelly's Engagement Session

This Saturday I met Bennie and Kelly at Holiday Park to take their engagement pictures, only 3 weeks before the wedding! Bennie's parents were married in this park at the ruins, and I think all of us played on their killer play ground as children, so it had sedimental value for all of us. They were so sweet together. . . I was most impressed when Bennie was willing to climb the hudge stone pillar -- and Kelly agreed!! We had so much fun, their wedding is going to be a blast!

And they tried to tell me they couldn't dance!!!

The ruins were amazing!

So tough.

Snugglin' up

This was one of my favorites. They look so happy. :)

No comments: