M.E.G. Photography

M.E.G. Photography
Contemporary Photojournalistic Wedding Photography

Sunday, August 21, 2011

King Family and Adelyn's 6 month

I met the King Family at Forest Park in Noblesville for some long-awaited family portraits. The dad used to be Lee's boss, the mom used to work with my mom at the elementary school,the oldest son is Lee's close friend, and I'll be shooting the wedding for the youngest son next August. So needless to say, I kinda <3 these people.

After spending some time at Forest Park, we then headed over the Morse Park to get some shots with the sunset. It was beautiful!

View more images from this shoot here





Baby Adelyn's 6 months old!! She has grown so much in the last 3 months, it never ceases to amaze me. For her 6 month portraits we headed down to White River State Park on a very very hot and humid morning. Adelyn did so great despite the heat and we got some really cute photographs. Check them out!

View more images of baby Adelyn here.

I'm in LOVE with tutu's
Super baby!

Patriotic baby :)

No comments: