M.E.G. Photography

M.E.G. Photography
Contemporary Photojournalistic Wedding Photography

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jessica and David

WOW am I behind on blogging!!!

I realize it's the end of July and I'm just now getting to my April weddings. Youch! So - February came and I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl, Isabelle Anna-Marie. I started shooting again in April, and my first wedding was a bit ironic. The bride and groom were family of Bennie and Kelly - the couple whose wedding I shot 2 days after I found out I was pregnant with Isabelle! Even funnier, they held their wedding reception at the same location Lee and I had our; the Rathskeller! AND I find out later, that Jessica is actually friends with one of my family members, and we never knew it. What a small world.

Their wedding was beautiful; a perfect start back into the swing of things after my maternity leave. We shot at multiple locations before the ceremony, and the bridal party was SO on top of it! Not to mention Jessica had the best brides-maids on the planet. I love with you get a group of beautiful girls together who are really totally there for the bride. And so full of compliments :) Loved it.

Here are a few of my favorite shots!










No comments: