M.E.G. Photography

M.E.G. Photography
Contemporary Photojournalistic Wedding Photography

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Portraits!!

I always have people ask me if we do portraits. YES!! Although we specialize in weddings, Lee handles the senior portraits and families, and I do maternity and babies (because they're so darn cute!!) Here are some of our portrait highlights from the last half of 2009:


Erin Anderson - Highschool Senior 2010. Lee met Erin and her mom at Oliver Winery and they drove around Bloomington for her senior pictures. They were amazing! (Lee is such a talented fellow. . . ) And check out those eyes!! Erin, you are positively BEAUTIFUL!


Melissa gave birth to Kyan in October and I shot his new born portraits, along with this reflection picture (of course, I shot the pregnancy part of the picture earlier in the year). I love this picture on any mother. . . before and after. . . so beautiful.


Hello you beautiful family!! Haha, this is actually my brother, his fiance Ali and her son Ethan. Aren't they the custest? We shot this picture near-nighttime and lucked out with the sunset. They'll be married March 27, 2010!!


*Adorable* I can't believe he's already one-year-old. . . it seems like I was just shooting his 6 month pictures not too long ago. What an adorable and heart-warming little boy. . .


Hahaha, I couldn't stop laughing when I took this picture!! Luke and Nathan were so adorable, it was hard to pick my favorite picture. I couldn't resist the sunglasses, though.

No comments: