M.E.G. Photography

M.E.G. Photography
Contemporary Photojournalistic Wedding Photography

Friday, March 11, 2011

Babies, Babies, Babies!!

Who doesn't love babies?! It seems like there has been a recent baby-bust, and I LOVE it!! I've gotten behind on blogging them all, but here are my most recent three:

Sawyer Lyn Call - 3 months
Has it really already been three months? Sawyer is such a beautiful baby. She has the bluest eyes you've ever seen, and is the only baby I know whose hair is high-lighted!! She was born a brunette, and the new growth is blonde. It's the craziest (and prettiest) thing I've seen!

HELLLLO Gorgeous!!


Baby Jonathan David - Born Feb 28th

I had so many shots I wanted to get this session and this little guy was so patient through it all!! He is so adorable, it was hard to only pick a few!


Bits 'n' Pieces

Lynch Babies:
Okay, so they may not be human, but they are definitely Laura's babies!! When she asked me to come over and shoot a portrait of her and her 8 dogs, I wasn't sure how it would go. They were amazing! I've had a harder time with ONE dog, let alone 8! They definitely know who is the boss, and it's not surprising since Laura is a professional animal trainer (and my former co-worker at the zoo!)

The whole gang; Baloo, Bentley, Princess, Nala, Kiara, Wazowski, Brenna, and Granger. Oh yeah -- and Laura!!

And of course, baby Lucas, who was also a champ for pictures. Thank you for being so patient little man!! You are adorable!!

Bundle of Joy!

No comments: