M.E.G. Photography

M.E.G. Photography
Contemporary Photojournalistic Wedding Photography

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jessica and Nate's Engagement


When I first met Jessica and found out that her and Nate were engaged during a marathon date to the zoo, I was stoked. THIS is my kinda couple! I was even more stoked when she said she would love to have her engagement pictures taken there. **Cha-Ching!!** I lucked out big time.

My last zoo engagement session was in spring of 2008, and we mostly spent our time in the White River Gardens and Hilbert Conservatory. Since the butterflies were still making their way into their new home there, we instead spent our entire session on zoo grounds, which turned out to be much more fun anyways! Between the oceans building, the grounds, dolphin, and deserts. . . it was a blast. Plus I got to bring along my two favorite girls for a fun afternoon at the zoo AND got to see my zoo buds. Ohhhhh how I miss them!!

Thank you Jessica and Nate for being so much fun to shoot! You were great, and I can't wait for your big day. It's going to be amazing!!
Full of cuuuute!
Can I just say that I am totally jealous of this shot?! 5 dolphins?! What luck! (They really just saw me and thought they'd be good for me cuz they miss me so much! Especially Miss Nova)
:)
You can never be too silly.
I swear the rays were avoiding us. But look ^^^ I got one!

Had to sneak these two in -- Pepper and my daughter w/ the dolphins :)

No comments: