M.E.G. Photography

M.E.G. Photography
Contemporary Photojournalistic Wedding Photography

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beautiful Outdoor October Weddings

SHELLY AND BILL - OCTOBER 10, 2009

The Cake and the Couple

My new fav!! The church, the flowers, the couple, the limo, the kiss -- it just about has it ALL!!

I thought the light made her look so angelic. *Stunning*, Shelly!

Shelly and Bill had the quaintest, most romantic, most original wedding. The ceremony was held in a beautiful old church down a winding road - the fall colors were AMAZING. The reception in a gorgeous tent in her parents back yard - chandelier and all! I couldn't get over how great the property was; beautiful fields, horses, an old historic-looking barn and the cutest house I've even seen. It was perfect. Shelly and Bill - you two are amazing! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day!

MEREDITH AND BRANDON - OCTOBER 3, 2009

This couple is SO adorable!


*Classic*

Meredith and Brandon were also blessed with parents that have AWESOME acreage and the perfect setting for a wedding. There was a pond, gazebo, and all of their closest friends and family. Who I LOVED, by the way. I felt so at home with them, I was wishing I was the adopted child!! Meredith and Brandon were the classic example of "down-to-earth", I loved spending the day with them. Congratulations!!

No comments: