M.E.G. Photography

M.E.G. Photography
Contemporary Photojournalistic Wedding Photography

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hannah and Ryan


SO beauitful - the couple that has been married the longest dancing infront of the couple that JUST got married. Sweetness.

Pumpkins in fall - love it.

The cake was the winner for the year. SO stunning! And look at this gorgeous venue!

*Ahhh*

This flower girl was absolutely adorable! I love how she was watching all the "big girls" getting ready. . . in total awe.

I met Hannah through my sister, who is a ER nurse with her at Methodist Hopsital in downtown Indy. Lee and I both fell in love with her as soon as we met - she is that happy, silly, beautiful person that everyone want to know! Her and Ryan had the most amazing ceremony and recption in Ft. Wayne, IN on October 24, 2009. I couldn't shoot enough pictures, everything was so beautiful. It was my first time at Cerutis (the reception venue) and is now probably one of my favorite - it definately had the most cozy, personal feeling to a hall than I've ever felt before. Thank you so much, Hannah and Ryan, you two are amazing!

No comments: